What to do and not to do when doing SEO
Category : SEO
This is a quick tips list for what to do and not to do list when doing SEO for your website.
To do list:-
- Make rich contents with text, images and video together
- Make sitemap.xml.
- Add your website to google webmaster tools.
- Make robots.txt to control what to index and what not to index by search engine.
- Add unique title and meta description to each of your pages.
- Use <link rel=”canonical” href=”http://example.com/” /> at your duplicated pages.
- Optimizing your contents for mobile users.
Not to do list:-
- Never cloak your domain.
- Avoid using iframes for linking to contents.
- Avoid keyword stuffing.
- Avoid duplicating contents.
- Avoid submitting your website to link farms or search engine submission services.